~Boris Johnson: Great Britain’s Donald Trump~

Boris Johnson: Great Britain’s Donald Trump

image

February 23, 2016 — It was Feb. 7, 1964, and the Beatles were giving their first U.S. press conference at New York’s Kennedy Airport. “Are you a little embarrassed by the lunacy you cause?” asked a reporter. “We like lunatics,” answered John Lennon. “It’s healthy.”

Four months later, in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Boris Johnson was born. Until recently, he held dual citizenship in the U.S. and Britain, where he currently serves as mayor of London. But Johnson recently renounced his U.S. citizenship to escape ObamAmerica’s confiscatory taxes.

In November of 2015, Johnson sold his London home for a profit of $1,033,001 and, rumor has it, promptly received a capital-gains tax bill from the IRS in the amount of $141,390.

Taxes got you down? Blame President Obama!

National Public Radio’s Diane Rehm asked if he would pay. “No,” said Johnson, “I think it’s absolutely outrageous. I haven’t lived in the United States for, you know, well, since I was 5 years old.”

Recently, Johnson made international news by challenging members of his own Conservative Party, namely Prime Minister David Cameron, by announcing he will actively campaign in favor of pulling Britain out of the European Union, which Johnson describes as “anti-democratic,” in a plebiscite scheduled for June.

In Obama’s America, renouncing citizenship and collecting freebies are rational behaviors.

image

Currently, 54 percent of Brits favor remaining in the EU, 46 percent would like to leave. Fears are that Johnson may help sway voters into favoring of Britain’s exit (“Brexit”) from the Eurozone.

A Daily Telegraph headline suggests Boris Johnson and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump “could be leading the English-speaking world by Christmas.”

“Both are larger-than-life public figures whose popular appeal puts them outside the reviled political establishment,” writes the newspaper’s Peter Foster. “Both men are smarter and subtler than their bluff public personas would imply, and both find themselves (cynically, their critics would say) trying to surf a wave of public disaffection that – despite all the predictions of the establishment – could yet propel them to the White House and Downing Street before the year is out.”

The political establishments in England and America consider these challengers “lunatics.”

Read more at http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/boris-johnson-great-britains-donald-trump-58237/#yAb8UT1udLp6h3H8.99

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s